**Posting expires on August 26, 2020.**
Working within the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit – BC (CFSEU-BC), the Organized Crime Agency of BC (OCABC) is recruiting an enthusiastic, self-motivated candidate to provide data support for the Green Timbers team.
Reporting to the Major Case Systems Coordinator and the Team Sergeant where applicable, this position will be responsible for:
• Preparing information by organizing data (paper and electronic) into databases;
• Reviewing documents and reports for accuracy and consistency by comparing data with the investigator and/or various police information databases as required;
• Linking information provided in accordance with policies and procedures for files;
• Maintaining work logs to track data processed in information systems;
• Scanning and converting data into databases;
• Vetting documents;
• Assisting with the planning, creation and coordination of major case disclosure packages; and
• Resolving any issues as needed.
We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude and the following qualifications:
• A secondary school diploma;
• Post secondary education would be an asset;
• Experience with providing administrative support or assistance;
• Experience with computer programs / software which include word processing, spreadsheets and databases;
• Knowledge/experience using Adobe Acrobat;
• Knowledge/experience in E&R, PRIME BC, and other law enforcement software would be an asset;
• Good communication skills with the ability to speak and write effectively;
• Strong organization skills with the ability to complete tasks within deadlines provided;
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to be independent and work with minimal supervision; and
• Ability to obtain and maintain an RCMP Enhanced Reliability security clearance.
Qualified applicants can submit a cover letter & resume to: email@example.com by August 26, 2020.
Annual Salary (37.50 hours/week): $43,968.21 – $46,013.24 – $48,058.27 (under review)
|Job Category||CFSEU-BC, OCABC|