*Job Posting Expires on June 20th, 2020
Working within the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit – BC (CFSEU-BC), the Organized Crime Agency of BC (OCABC) is recruiting an enthusiastic, self-motivated candidate for the Equipment Supervisor position for CFSEU-BC. Reporting to the Technical Operations NCO this position will be responsible for:
• Managing the CFSEU-BC fleet demands including, but not limited to, GOC and vehicle acquisition, maintenance, repair and return while ensuring adherence to CFSEU-BC and/or RCMP policy
• Researching and identifying vehicles to meet the unit’s diverse operational and administrative requirements (i.e. surveillance, rural support, etc.), while working in a discreet capacity to secure fleet assets at competitive rates in compliance with policy and legislated financial guidelines.
• Liaising with RCMP E Division Backstopping and ICBC for license / insurance renewals and negotiating an annual blanket insurance policy for the CFSEU-BC fleet.
• Oversight and maintenance of the CFSEU-BC LMD off-site work space, lease, access and alarm system.
• Supervision and oversight of accident reporting details to ensure all CFSEU-BC motor vehicle incidents are properly documented; working with CFSEU-BC partner Agencies, ICBC, E Division Backstopping, and/or ARI.
• Liaising with CFSEU-BC managers and Line Officers to understand their fleet and equipment needs.
• Managing an inventory control system for the CFSEU-BC fleet and equipment.
• Sourcing, evaluating, and costing new equipment to be purchased in compliance with RCMP Procurement guidelines. Contributing to financial forecasting and tracking CFSEU-BC fleet and equipment budget needs.
• Monitoring condition of equipment and providing oversight of repairs or replacement.
• Ensuring vendors provide quotes/billing in a timely manner in compliance with financial guidelines.
• Providing training, technical assistance and support to CFSEU-BC employees for equipment deployment and usage. Provide guidance and training to CFSEU-BC employees for all MVI reporting and documentation.
• Ensuring all vehicle and building repairs and maintenance are completed and billed in a satisfactory manner.
• Supervision of the unit budget in concert with Technical Operations NCO and CFSEU-BC Finance Section.
• Daily Supervision of employees to ensure Fleet operations meet the needs of operations.
• Facilitating administrative requests for offsite building repairs, securing outside contractors, ensuring security requirements are met, and monitor all repairs for quality and completeness.
• Managing internal and external building security systems for CFSEU-BC offsite and District offices, and providing support for accessing security cameras and alarm systems remotely. The successful candidate will possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, be able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment, with the following qualifications:
• Completion of high school diploma and possession of a valid driver’s license
• Police appointment (DLEO status) required
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in fleet and equipment management
• Background in policing environment to understand fleet and equipment requirements, including experience with RO580, ARI, the Financial Administration Act, RCMP procurement policies and backstopping practices
• Ability to obtain and maintain an RCMP security clearance
Qualified applicants can submit a cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by JOB EXPIRES ON June 20th, 2020
Annual Salary: $75,508.91 / 78,130.75 / 81,000.13 (currently under review)
|Job Category||CFSEU-BC, OCABC|