Update: CFSEU-BC Search Warrant Results From Alleged Clandestine Lab
On May 3, 2016 the RCMP’s Federal Clandestine Laboratory Enforcement and Response Team (CLEAR) were called to the 800 block Parker Avenue in White Rock to assist the CFSEU-BC in determining if a location was a possible clandestine drug lab after investigators from the CFSEU-BC arrested two people and executed a search warrant on the residence as part of an ongoing investigation. See original release.
Upon initial entry into the residence, the CFSEU-BC officers discovered substances and paraphernalia consistent with what is believed to be an illegal synthetic drug lab. The CLEAR team was called in for an assessment; the house was contained overnight, and was subsequently searched over the remainder of last week. The house was searched and various firearms and drug-related items were discovered, including:
- One Kriss Vector .45 ACP rifle (see photos below)
- Six various calibre magazines containing ammunition (see photos below)
- One loaded Smith and Wesson handgun (see photos below)
- 9.457 kilograms of compressed powders (bricks) of heroin (which contains Fentanyl and Tramadol) and cocaine
- 408 grams of crystal methamphetamine
- 1751 grams of unknown substances (powder)
- Four bags containing 1590 grams of unknown white, orange, and grey tablets
- One litre of suspected GHB
- Black hydraulic press
- 118.73 kilograms of suspected buffing agent
- 27 bottles of “Ephedrine HCL” (suspected buffing agent)
- Two gym bags containing various rounds of ammunition
- Approximately $7000 cash
Test results have now confirmed the presence of Fentanyl in the house. Investigators will now await the results on the analysis of the majority of the unknown powders. A subsequent search of a vehicle suspected to be related to the pair arrested yielded (see attached photo):
- One “Ruger” .22 calibre handgun with ammunition
- Two “Prescott 1911” .45 calibre handguns
- One “Browning” Deringer handgun
- One .45 calibre Ruger magazine (empty)
- One “Dlask” .45 calibre magazine with one round in magazine
- Four Smith and Wesson 9mm magazines (empty)
- 773 rounds of various calibres of ammunition
The 46-year-old man arrested in the house remains in custody for breach of unrelated bail conditions. Charges related to his May 3rd arrest are anticipated against him in the coming weeks.
The 31-year-old woman who was arrested has been released from custody on a promise to appear. She has not yet been charged but charges are anticipated.
The CFSEU-BC would like to thank the RCMP Federal CLEAR team, the White Rock RCMP, and RCMP’s Lower Mainland District Emergency Response Team (LMD ERT) for their assistance with this investigation.
Media Spokesperson: Staff Sergeant Lindsey Houghton
Desk: (778) 290-3099
Cell: (604) 764-9085
CFSEU-BC Communications Strategist: Geeta Reddy
Desk: (778) 290-2873
Cell: (604) 499-4199